Autumn Conference on European State Aid Law 2011
The Autumn Conference on European State Aid Law 2011 took place at Leiden University. The two-day event on 1 and 2 December, organised by EStALI and LEGSA, has been dedicated to the latest developments in European State aid law.
The programme included presentations on current issues, intensive workshops on specific topics in small groups of experts and of course excellent networking opportunities.
The target audience for this conference included private legal practitioners, economists, academics and industry representatives. They have had the opportunity to exchange their views on the rules that will guide European State aid control for the coming years.
Workshop topics (1 December)
• Services of General Economic Interest (SGEI)
Conference topics (2 December)
• The Concept of Selectivity in the Most Recent Jurisprudence of the EU Courts
• The New Guidelines for Rescue & Restructuring in the Financial Sector
• The New Rules for Services of General Economic Interest (SGEI)
• The Funding of Infrastructure and the Revision of the 2005 Airport Guidelines